Tuesday 8 March 2016

8 March 2016 (plus information on Holiday Homework for March)

Dear Parents,
Today we reviewed the strategies for oral stimulus-based conversation. I also demonstrated how we can use the strategies T.R.E.E.S to elaborate. I have also informed the children regarding their holiday homework, due Term 2 Week 1 Day 1. It is to take a picture, print and paste it on a piece of A4-size paper and then write or type a story based on it. They are to be the ones taking the picture as we are doing the STELLAR reader on 'Basic Photography'. I told them about my story of the flower pot which happened during my Primary School days as an example. For me, I would then take a photograph of the flower pot and then narrate the story behind it.

We have read the reader and the children were given their copies to bring back as their manual to refer to when taking their photographs.

By the way, today's homework would be to review T.R.E.E.S as they would be practising in class tomorrow.

Thank you.
Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment