Monday 21 March 2016

21 March 2016

Dear Parents,
Today I briefed the children on my expectations for Term 2 and encouraged them to work hard. Then I collected my holiday homework and then the children had their Spelling for T2W1.

The Spelling list is attached for your information in the next blog post. This was given out in Term 1 Week 10.

We had a short Grammar Quiz at the end of the class.

Homework (due tomorrow 22 March) - A one page handwritten journal on A4 size blank paper (with illustrations or photographs) on "What I did during the March holidays" - to write only one or two paragraphs -  but to make the description of the contents interesting. This exercise is a good practice for writing as well as stimulus-based conversation. 

Thank you.
Have a wonderful day!
Ow Yeong

No comments:

Post a Comment